Love and Flowers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Well my birthday is this monday and I have to say I'm quite happy with how my 27th year of life is coming to a close. My hubby surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from MArtha Stewart Flowers ( he realy thought about this one wihch is so great). They were delivered right as i was making the closing annoucnement at the library. It took me by surprise and from what everyone else said i did a few "ums" over the PA before I aburptly discontinued the announcements. They are even more gorgeous in person and i do have my a photo of them that I took. Below is the stock photo.


Here is my photo:
I think it's better than the stock photo and it is fragrant. I found 3 different roses in the bouquet and it 's is just beautiful on my kitchen window sill. Look how shiny the jelp tin is. It is just gorgeous! Hubby called after i got out of work tomake sure i got the flowers and I was so happy to get his call because I know he's busy with deployment and all. It was also nice to be able to thank him for thinking of me. He says he has another part to my gift..I can't wait to see what it will be.
Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: