Creative Fashion accessories -Altered Book Handbag.

Friday, September 26, 2008
I love a good handbag. They can help complete your outfit and can also make that same statement that jewelry can do. Went to my annual library training seminar today and one of the workshops I went to was about Altered Books. Now I've seen them on HGTV and other craft shows but the directions always left me in wonder. So I've never been able to partake in this wonderful way to recycle old books. Our speaker took us through the steps and showed us how we could incorporate this craft into our library programming. I thought it was totally cool. With that said I found a wonderful video that explains the process in a clear and simple manner. This is too cool to pass up and would make a great gift for little girls.



I was thinking that I could make a few purses to use as displays for the jewelry. They are unique and would add some flavor to the display. It would also help me thin out my fabric collection. Using different beads would also help to play up the jewelry and give it that sparkle that I just love in my displays. I can't wait to get started. Will have to head to the nearest used bookstore tomorrow.

Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comments:

Unknown said...

if u want to Fashion accessories ar ornamental things that supplement one's garment, like jewellery, gloves, handbags, hats, belts, scarves, watches, sunglasses, pins, stockings, bow tie, leg warmer, leggings, necktie, suspenders, and tights. Accessories add color, vogue and sophistication to AN outfit, and make an explicit look, however they will even have sensible functions.

Than Visit on http://www.naaptol.com/buy/fashion/clothing_accessories.html

I am uesd this site. Here U got more product and more details informaton about the Product, brand Etc. So i am suggest to u go with this sites. And i hope u will be happy with this site information and product. I am alwyes happy with this.

Thanx:-