Flexibility and Joy

Friday, September 19, 2008

I Love working Part-time. The joy i get from playing with my daughter is just so fulfilling. I'm here every morning to see her wake up ( most days hear her) and we go over the vocabulary of her room. Wall, Cross, Light Switch, butterfly, rose, Mary, crib, flower, window, cat, light, fan. It is so cool when she can pronounce one of the words we go over everyday. I ask her if she'd had good dreams and though she struggles to communicate i know she's telling me something important and I love to hear her speak.

Today we played soccer (football to anybody outside the US reading this) in the living room with her blue ball we got at the supermarket. Victoria just loves to laugh and run. Her laughter is just the best sound ever. Seeing her get faster when she runs is just amazing. I hope we have the next soccer superstar because she has a lot of strength and energy. I can't wait to enroll her in a league.

But working part-time allows me to have the best of both worlds as I further myself in Library studies and watch Victoria grow up. Today was one of the best Fridays we've had in a long time since the hubby has been deployed. For this I am truly thankful.


Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: