Better Pictures & Bookmarks

Sunday, August 23, 2009
Learning to take better pictures and taking advantage of the Texas sunlight is a very good thing. Big bonus is i do not have to purchase a light box and all that jazz yet.

so here are a few bookmarks I've made and i know I've posted a few of them already but, i think the photographing is better this time around.

Decided to call this on Blue Midnight. It has Black Onyx faceted beads and a aquamarine Swarovski Bicone bead with Daisy Spacers. I love the way the trees are reflected in the silver bookmark.



This one is by far my fave. Love the filigree metal bead and the colors used. Have a thing for the olive color family it seems. The name of this bookmark is simply Butterfly.


This bookmark just has charm. The sweet color palette inspired the name of Sweet Love. It has quite an innocence about it and is soothing.

I so need to retake photos of my ribbon bookmarks and decade rosaries. Can't wait to share them.
Fun!

Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: