OPI Espana Collection Fall 2009

Sunday, August 2, 2009
Bling for my nails is expressed in beautiful shades of nail lacquer.

This fall the collection that has caught my attention is the OPI Espana Collection. I love OPI..it's a sinful indulgence for me. I take forever to buy one and it has to be a shade i totally LOVE. It's an affordable indulgence though that happens maybe once a month for me and especially during the summer months.

The collection boasts a dozen beautiful colrs with equally unique names that make the fingers tingle to be painted.



They are creme colors and some of the collection has a subtle shimmer to them which make them perfect for fall and winter berry and dark hues.


Hues above: Barefoot in Barcelona, Can You Tapas This? Give Me Moor!
Pink Flamenco, No Spain No Gain, Ate Berries in the Canaries.


Hues above are: Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, Here Today… Aragon Tomorrow, Manicurist of Seville.Pamplona Purple, Conquistadorable Color, Bullish on OPI.

I so want like 75% this collection. the colors are rich and vibrant. Beauty Junkies Online has done swatches of the colors and they are stunning. I love fall with the rich colors that always accompany it. My birthday depending on the year is usually the first day of fall so this year i'll enter into in style with a new vampy color. Would love to have Pamplona Purple on the toes and Manicurist of Seville on my fingers.

Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: