Bead Swap August 2009 Part 2

Friday, August 21, 2009
Okay the Bracelet and matchign earrings are finished!

Thank you to Cathy Dailey of CathyDailey's Handcrafted Artisan Findings for the wonderful Hammered Links and the S clasp. Will so order more, my mom wants me to recreate this bracelet set for her.

Here they are:



This experience has been wonderful. I enjoyed creating and making this bracelet and then had to make earrings.

Tropical rainforest, with colors that can go into fall and winter seamlessly. They would so look great with jeans and a cute top (See previous post to see the inspiring plants that helped make this creation possible.). Could een go with a simple black dress.

Getting better at Photo editing and lighting. These were taken outside and i just love the pictures. So happy with the results. This rekindled my passion for creating jewelry. Hope to open my own Etsy or Artfire.com store.
Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: