Meet Mark

Friday, March 12, 2010

Okay in my love for makeup and jewelry I have decided to join the mark team. The makeup is trendy and very cute. The skincare is affordable and the jewelry is very stylish. Most important it's very budget friendly.

I just signed up today for only $20. They are mailing my start up kit and it comes with makeup, skin care, magalogs (catalogs) and a get started manual. Along with the $20 price I got a free eboutique! That is a biggie since with other companies it costs to have a website up to almost $200 a year.

I hope this endeavor will help me make some extra cash while providing customers with cute makeup and jewelry. If you'd like to check out my shop click on the pink mark Logo. If you have any questions let me know i will be more than happy to answer them.

My fave item right now is the Vintage Bloom Ring. It's so cute and come in two colors Nude and seafoam. This a great statement ring for a cocktail party or just to wear with jeans. The throw back to old glamour is huge now and this is the prefect peice to start a collection.
Check out my store at: http://creedy.mymarkstore.com/
Let me know what you think. Enjoy!
Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: