Creating new items

Friday, September 11, 2009
Very much on a turquoise and copper feel this week.

I'm calling the earrings and bracelet: Good Earth
I've got copper potato pearls and chocolate flat pearls with turquoise chunky beads. I have order the toggle claps and the beadalon copper wire to string it along with crimp tubes and all that jazz to finish it out.

Simple matching earrings with a turquoise bead and copper pearl. Simple but stunning. (will post earrings later)


Also made some gorgeous drop earrings I call them: Take the Plunge

They sit on silver chain 2.5 inches long and the faceted glass cubes are delicate, yet striking. This can be customized as well to any color. It looks like beautiful ice.

I also have a few ribbon bookmarks that are pretty.

Gilded Age
I love the dark copper beads and the gold tone carved bead. Great for any guy who wants to add some masculine bling to their book.









This one is called: Feelin' 80's. The shocking turquoise of the 80's is lovingly reflected here with pink ribbon and black beads. This would be great for any child of the 80's or any little girl with a good book. It's one of my daughter's favorites.










happiness!












Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: