Beyonce on Instyle Magazine...grab her look with JBPL

Friday, November 21, 2008

Beyonce with her new Album Sasha Fierce is just unstoppable. My local grocery store's cosmetic area plays her live concert album on their ultra cool LCD flat screens. As I was looking for a new eyeliner I couldn't help but notice the InStyle Magazine with her on the cover. She always looks luminous.

I loved the chunky necklace she was wearing but my eye was very much drawn to the earrings she was wearing. They reminded me of a pair that JBPL has. Like i say..red carpet style without the red carpet prices.

OUr version of the double hooped earrings are called Enchanted. They are about 2" in length and feature Swarovski crystals in periot color. The metal finish is a beautiful bronze color color. They are simply stunning and will get you close to this cover look. The Enchanted earrings are a steal at only $29!
If you notice she's also wearing some gorgeous gold bangles. I am happy to say that bangles are sooo back. Our Fall 2008 catalog has some good choices so any woman can achieve the feel of this cover look. The slide show below has just a few of the bracelets and cuff I thought would be great to achieve the feel of the Beyonce cover look. If you want silver items some of our bracelets have a choice of gold or silver looks.



You don't have to break the bank to emulate cover looks or the looks of your fave celeb. Jewels By Park Lane has a host of beautiful baubles and gams to help you stay on budget and cause a sensation of your own. Place an order with me using the Order Form Link at the top left hand of the Blog under "Submit an Order." If youhave questions contact me and I can help you select that perfect piece of jewelry!

Your jewelry is Waiting for YOU!



----------------
Now playing: Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
via FoxyTunes

Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: