My life a military wife

Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Today i saw my husband for the last time this year. He is deploying to Iraq. It was teary and today i just feel like an empty shell. I know he is doing what is necessary to defend freedom , but I stil lament over his missing out on the life of your beautiful daughter.

On the bright side he will have a mid-tour leave. We'd like to spend sometime in Rome. To that end, I need to raise money for tickets to meet in Rome.

If you'd like to place an order please let me know. If you'd like to host an online party or have an in-home party if you are int he San Antonio and surrounding areas please let me know. I can also do catalog parties and accommodate a busy office.

Get orders in before December 1st to guarantee Christmas arrival. Every little bit helps.

Please help me reach my goal so that i can join my hubby for a few days abroad and reconnect.

pljewelsreedy@att.net

Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: