It’s easy to look great this spring, it’s all about being bold and having a softer side.
Here is a list of essentials that every gal should incorporate into their spring look.
- Lipstick: Turn up the heat with a coral or hot pink lipstick. Bold warm lips look and speak of confidence. Check out mark. Lipstick in shades Coral Fusion, and Cha Cha for $10.
- Blush: always an essential, cream blush for that great flush of color that looks natural. With all the bold colors of spring popping up, keep cheeks natural and light. Get that look with mark’s Just Pinched in five glowing shades for $8 each.
- Bronzer: summer is coming but wait, Spring! Bronzer can help with introducing a more radiant complexion for the new season, it is a great change from the winter blahs and can add that needed wakeup call to color and freshness in your makeup wardrobe. Try our Glowdacious illuminaing powder for $12 or Touch & Glow for all over glow for $15. Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder for $10.
- Eyeliner: the runways and magazines are packed with models sporting different eyeliner looks from purple eyeliner to variations of wings or cat-eye looks. Go classic or glam it up with color. The sky is the limit and the eyes have it. Mark’s longwearing eyeliner No Place to Run does the trick in eight gorgeous shades for $8. The new felt pen eyeliner What a Line helps achieve the perfect wings for your eyes for only $9.
5. Eye shadow: Rich hues and pastels are coming. Pastels will help to brighten the eye, and dark colors will be great for smokey eyes. Purples & blues will rock in a change for the usual smoky eye. Marilyn Monroe used pastels in her eye shadow looks all the time. Also, see the movie Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst for pastel makeup inspiration. Customize your look with I-Mark shadows $5. Contain your customized look in Custom Color Palettes ranging from $4 to $8. Get it all in one easy compact with the It Kit for $20 featuring 3 shadows, a bronzer, lipglosses and color creams for eyes lips and cheeks.
You can find all these products I mentioned at my eBoutique http://creedy.mymarkstore.com
I love spring..it’s a time for looking at life anew
and taking bold new steps.