Family update.

Monday, February 21, 2011
It's been a while since my last posting. It's been a lot of change in the house with the hubby starting nursing school and trying to get used to his class schedule. Lots of prayers needed to help us through this time of change and growth, but God gives us what we need and what we can handle.

The children are growing, we've registered my daughter for Pre-K to start in august. So excited and yet terrified all at the same time. She has come so far from just a small 3lbs. premie. I know school will be where she truly blossoms. My son is getting long. At 5months he's fitting into 9m clothing due to his long body and it's amazing how much he has grown and loves to play with his sister. 
Ahh my two jewels.

 Myself, trying to ride the whirl wind and emerge with an organized home. My new obsession is digital scrapbooking. so much easier and no overwhelming or as expensive as regular scrapbooking. Learning to use Paint.net open software and having fun with it. On the search for Easter shoes since i found my dress for $14.99 @ Ross. It's purple and i LOVE it!
Has yo-yo's (picture does depict exact shade of purple but this is a good example of dress detail on neckline) on the neckline and is so very MadMen. So i want a shoe that is Striking and i haven't found THE one yet.

With warmer weather coming, walking is getting to be my cardio of choice. Hoping it will help me focus and yes weight loss is an added benefit. Dropping  dress size would be sweet!

That's all for now. Glad I got a post in for this week. What topics would you like to see this year on my blog?

Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: