New Blog Layout

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New blog layout. Wanted something more clean and open. So to Etsy I ran. Looked and looked. My original thought was to do something with pink in it. But then i found this template by SplendidSparrow.

It had colors I had previously used and was brighter than what i had before. Time to make a change and to purchasing i went. PLUS i LOVE damask patterns! This is just perfect!

I have rearranged some of my gadgets and widgets but i do love the new layout and installing was quite easy. (yes i had my fingers crossed as i clicked on save new template) Even my husband noted the nice change and how it looks some much more clean and open.

The designer Teresa is very nice. Here is a bit of info about her from her Esty page:

Hi there! I'm Teresa -- most call me Reese. I'm a graphic, web & blog designer from the East Coast. I currently work with the Blogger and Wordpress (self hosted) platforms. That being said, I would certainly be able to create design elements that you can implement with other platforms - note me if you're interested.

To view more of my work, please visit me at http://www.splendidsparrow.com - my design site & portfolio, where I offer many more premade templates.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


Visit her website you will NOT be dissappointed. I just have the blog button to change and that's all to that.

Hope you like the new look!
Photobucket Image Hosting

0 comments: